What are the different types of infectious diseases? There is infections everywhere in the environment. Mainly occurs for the micro living elements in the air or water, the worms mainly feed on the scene and the muscle of the living so the irritation sometimes takes a turn of infection. In the practical life diseases like warts, respiratory system and diarrhea are diagnosed by their medical appearance. To conclude the causes that the patient has anyhow come in touch with the agent and may be the microbe. By various changes different types of infectious diseases are born and then spread around the society.
Given enough effort, infectious agents can be deliberately known. The profit of identification, however, is often greatly outweighed by the cost, as often there is no specific treatment; the obvious reason is the cause of microbes and results in an infection. Conclusion of infectious disease is nearly always initiated by medical history examination. The culture allows recognition of infections by groping their atomic features. The pathogen directly by detects infections by their genotype. Other techniques methods are X rays, PET scans and CAT scans are also done in case of recognition of the abnormalities in the scene by the growth of infectious agents in the body.
Type Of Disease:
Diseases can be two types communicable and non-communicable. Infectious diseases are communicable diseases. Which means it can be transmitted from one living being to another living being. The different types of infectious diseases can be transferred by blood transfusion, sexual intercourses, insect bites, consumption of infected food and water.
Types of infectious diseases:
• Viral fever: mainly they spread by the touches. The virus spreads from body to body in case of coughing and sneezing and sometimes the touches of used bed sheets and the same towel may cause the infection of many kinds.
• Tuberculosis: The type is attack of tuberculosis bacteria. Mainly spreads by the coughing and split touch. They directly go to your lungs through the air pipes and affects your alveoli.
• HIV/AIDS: the type is a virus affect and mainly spread by the time of intercourse. They only spread through sexual organs and blood transmission. The infection has been recently so active in the world infection diaries.
• Measles: it is an infection of the respiratory system which blocks normal breathing and a person suffers from breathing problems.
• Malaria: the infected person has high fever, this type of infectious diseases is spread by mosquitos.
• Smallpox: blister like small pimples grow all over the body which contains a fluid, if this fluid is touched by another body who is free of the germ he/she will also be affected.
• Hepatitis B: this infection is spread by consuming contaminated food and water. This virus leads to inflammation of the liver.
There are various types of infectious diseases, these diseases are transferred by vectors. Vectors are those elements which carry the germ and is responsible for passing on the germ to other bodies. Like if a man gets malaria, the female Annapolis mosquito is the vector here. Many kinds of vaccines have been introduced to prevent these types of infectious diseases.